Responsible Consumption and Production
The UN’s SubGoals for responsible consumption and production
- Sustainably manage the use of natural resources
- Implement a 10-year sustainable consumption and production framework
- Halve global per capita food waste
- Substantially reduce waste
- Encourage companies to adopt sustainable practices and sustainability reporting
- Promote sustainable public procurement practices
- Develop and implement tools to monitor sustainable tourism
- Support developing countries' scientific and technological capacity for sustainable consumption and production
- Promote universal understanding of sustainable lifestyles
- Remove market distortions that encourage wasteful consumption
How you can help
Be conscious of packaging. Just think the less the better!
Choose reusable products. An eco-bag for shopping, a reusable water bottle or coffee cup all helps to reduce your plastic waste.
Buy second-hand whenever you can.
#TOGETHERBAND’s Leanne Walstow shares her ongoing mission to banish plastic from the bathroomRead more