The UN’s SubGoals for quality education
- Free primary and secondary education
- Equal access to affordable technical, vocational and higher education
- Equal access to quality pre-primary education
- Increase the number of people with relevant skills for financial success
- Eliminate all discrimination in education
- Universal literacy and numeracy
- Education for sustainable development and global citizenship
- Build and upgrade inclusive and safe schools
- Expand higher education scholarships for developing countries
- Increase the supply of qualified teachers in developing countries
How you can help
Mentor young people. You can provide tutoring and homework assistance, teach a language or deliver a lesson on the Global Goals.
Visit your local school and ask what school supplies they need. Start a school supply drive in your community.
Donate your used books. The easiest way to give access to knowledge is to donate your used books to someone.